I am not feeling so good right now. Mum hasn't been responding very well to my making of small-talk {you would say}. She's not yelling, though. I guess.. things would be better, soon..?
I hope, actually.
Sigh.
To add that icing to the cheesecake {ahem, xialan}, i've to face with the problem that has always been there. Never gone.
I can't believe you're doing this.
-
Oh whatever.
Bindy's back! Yay :) Something to cheer about. Oooh i still feel rather sick {not literally, my dears}
Ah well. At least theres someone to listen. Sheesh.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Previous Posts
- I feel..I dunno how i feel like, actually. Would f...
- I went out during the evening with jiamin &we went...
- lookieeeeeeeee! the grass on OUR side is so much g...
- jasmin says:just bear with it okay jasmin ...
- New url! Haha i figured yuminnnnnnnnn would just d...
- I am backkkk! It's the 9th now. Yepppppppp i've st...
- I'll be off to my auntie's place at serangoon to s...
- You've been claiming that you care, that you never...
- I've got no inspiration.Know the feeling when you'...
- My oh-so-talented aunt drew this :) So nice!! Was ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home